- In the 4.0 technology era, inverters are increasingly improved in features and meet more and more diverse control requirements from simple to complex. However, besides the advantages, the inverter still cannot avoid the limitations. Let’s learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of inverters through this article!
See more :
Learn more about the inverter
What is Servo Motor?
Electric motors and applications
1. Advantages of inverter
- Currently, inverters have been widely used in most industries and bring a series of benefits to users:
- Easy engine speed adjustment
- Can be used for both synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Meet many different applications
- Able to work in harsh environments
- Energy saving
- Stable operation
- Allows to widen the tuning range and improve the dynamics of the system.
- Full motor protection functions: overcurrent, high voltage, low voltage, over temperature, phase loss, phase difference, output wire break, overload…
- Easy connection, monitoring and remote control
2. Disadvantages of inverter
- In order to use and operate the inverter properly and effectively, users and installers must have certain knowledge.
- Initial investment costs are high.
- Difficulty in troubleshooting.
- It is necessary to maintain and maintain the inverter periodically if you do not want the machine to cause errors every 2 years
3. Development of the inverter
- With the strong development of science and technology, inverters have been researched and improved by many manufacturers to add new features, as well as overcome limitations. However, in order to use the inverter properly and with high efficiency, users need to have technical knowledge to be able to choose the right inverter and apply specialized solutions to optimize the system. system. In addition, users must maintain and maintain according to the manufacturer’s recommended time to ensure that the inverter is not damaged suddenly.
- In the midst of a diverse market of types and prices, investing in inverters for machinery systems is no longer a luxury as it was 10 years ago. However, if you do not choose the right supplier of genuine and quality products and have dedicated warranty and maintenance services, you will face many risks, not only not increasing efficiency but also losing money. economically harmful.
Above is the entire content of the article “Advantages and disadvantages of inverters” !
- If you have a need to buy or quote automation equipment or need further advice, please contact us immediately for dedicated, fast and effective support!
- TRI VIET AUTOMATION SOLUTION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Ho Chi Minh Address: 36/6 street 4, quarter 5, An Lac A ward, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Hanoi Address: 41/M2, Yen Hoa new urban area, Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi city
Website: www.triviettech.com.vn – www.sineedrive.vn
Working hours: Monday – Sunday / 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM